Sunday, April 19, 2009

Scenic Sunday - Landscape Arboretum


My tulips are just starting to come up but we are thankful that they are at least starting to make their appearance. These beautiful purple flowers (and many others) grow at the nearby landscape arboretum - and were the inspiration for a header I had for a little while last year....
These pictures remind me of the newness of our life here in the park - the promise of new and exciting things ahead. Our grass is turning greener by the minute and the new camping season is almost upon us. No matter how busy life gets, there is always time to stop and smell the roses tulips.

(Head over to Miti's blog to see other scenic sunday posts)



Photobucket

7 comments:

Elyse April 19, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Beautiful Senic Sunday :) How did you make the collage? It is beautiful!
~Elyse~

Mayhem At The McNeils April 19, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

tulips are sooo pretty...and we all know how much i LOVE all things purple..especially flowers!!

Denise April 19, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

What a beautiful color for Tulips!! I've only got red & yellow, but I'm planning to plant some new bulbs in the fall. I'll have to look for that color!

Thanks for coming by my blog, I've become a follower of your blog.

Miti April 19, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Hey MamaBear. Those tulips are gorgeous. I love tulips! My husband planned some tulips for me in the dead of winter. We forgot to plant them in the fall. Much to my surprise, they're now in full bloom and so beautiful. I couldn't believe they came up.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles April 19, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Beautiful Tulips.

Shan April 19, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

those tulips are GORGEOUS

Through My Own Lens April 20, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

So pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP