Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random Picture Challenge #7

Brittany has a few options for this week's random picture challenge. You can click here to get the specifics on how to play along. I went with the 42nd picture in my April 2008 folder(s). For some reason I have a bunch of pictures from April 1st in a smattering of folders so I counted my way to the 42nd photo and came up with this:

It's one of many I took that day and wrote about here. The kids can still wear their puddle boots from last year, but I'll be on the lookout for new ones when PapaBear and I hit 100 garage sales this coming week.

On a side note...I've felt so out of touch with blogging as of late that I thought that rather than falling off the face of the earth I would repost some of my favorite posts and/or some of the ones that might fill in the gaps for those of you who are new to Bear Country... What I'll do is put the links in a tweet (see left side of my blog). I've finally started making my own blog book and realize how fun it is to walk down memory lane. Even if nobody else cares to read the posts, I know it will be good for me to look back at the work God has done in our lives.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenney April 18, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

I think everyone should just actually read your BLOG like a BOOK. I know I found it totally interesting. Oh, I so so wish I could go garage sale-ing with you next weekend. That would be divine. Although from the looks of my house I need to be the one having the sale. *sigh*

Unknown April 18, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Love garage sale-ing! I'm jumping around the blogosphere checking out everyone's Picture Challenge entries.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP