Sunday, April 19, 2009

You can't make this stuff up

First... Julia was upstairs by herself after dinner which for a little while isn't a big deal, but it got to be too long so PapaBear went up to check on her. He called me upstairs a moment later and I went up expecting the worst. I was completely wrong. Julia had taken it upon herself to remove her diaper and sit on the p*tty all by herself. Not only that, but she'd p**ped too! Considering she's only gone once before the fact that she'd go by herself is significant progress.

And completely unrelated but still 100% true....I caught a couple of teenagers in the backseat of a car tonight when I went to lock up the park. I'm sure it was WAY more embarrassing for them, but it wasn't my idea of fun to have to stand outside their car while they scampered into the front seat so I could tell them the park closed in five minutes.

Like I said, you can't make this stuff up!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Elyse April 19, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

I have to admit that I laughed about the teens! YAY for SB!
~Elyse~

Esther April 19, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Yay SB! Big steps!
Ah, to be a teenager again. Wait. Scratch that. I like my 30s.

Crazee Juls April 19, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Awesome job--p**ping in the potty is great, great progress!! :)

Teenagers--oh my! :)

Miscellannie April 19, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

fyi...woke up at 4:30 am thinking "MckMama" and "webcam"...and wondering/hoping she's been able to webcam with her family from the hospital.

Blessedw5mom April 20, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Oh dear ... dh and I were those very teenages many moons ago ... at that very park I might add ... the crazy things teenagers do. Hope my kids have more brains than I did.

Youth Leaders April 20, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

Tell SB...way to go for us. I keep praying (God wants to help us in all things doesn't He) that my girl will be potty trainned soon, but I don't know if it is a task to big for even the BIG GUY!

Lisa April 20, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

YAY for Julia. That is great. We are slowing working on getting Cameron potty trained. He is taking an interest to sit on it, but that is about it. Small steps - right?

gbmom2407 April 20, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

Wow! Way to go SB! Progress!
Teenagers parking, in your park... geeesh. LOL! Sorry you had to see that!
Happy day.

mom24boys April 20, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Woohooo SB! And at least it wasn't YOUR teenagers! (Yet!) ;)

Anonymous April 20, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Weehoo SB!!! :) Good stuff!

I told some kids the other day to get lost because they were standing on the street malling each other in front of my kids! Teenagers!

Pam April 22, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Still laughing at the teenagers who were "parking" at the PARK! Yeah, embarrassing.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP