Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Meet The Bear Family

Welcome to BearCountry! I'm the MamaBear of the family. I used to spend my days as a stay at home mom, but God is using the talents he bestowed on me to provide for our family during these hard economic times. I design blog books and photograph families, seniors, and weddings. These two jobs keep me busy 30-40 hours a week, but that's not all that's going on around here. PapaBear and I are the caretakers of BearCountry (in exchange for our housing) and that means we are on duty 24/7. Those three jobs put food on the table, but my most important job is Mom to the cutest cubs around.

How do I juggle all these responsibilities? To be honest, most days I drop at least one ball. Thankfully His mercies are new every morning and I have a wonderful, supportive, and understanding husband.
I've given up trying to live a balanced life - instead I'm striving to live a {Christ} centered life.



PapaBear is the reason food makes it to the table - he cooks he cleans and best of all - he's an amazing father. We've been married 8 years now. If you like to read love stories - here's ours.
















SisterBear is our three year old cub who loves stuffed animals, dinosaurs, almond milk, fruits and veggies, and playing zoo with Daddy. She gives the best hugs!
















Have you ever seen such dark blue eyes? Oh how I love my sweet BrotherBear! His growl sounds more like a dinosaur roar these days. He prefers velociraptors and their 'funky' claws but will rattle off the names of 20 others if you ask him. When he's not coloring, he's looking at books or snuggling up on the couch to watch a movie.

6 comments:

Meet the Smiths October 22, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Thanks for the introduction. It must be amazing living on a campground (that is what I gather from your posts) I kinda know how that is...I grew up in a Motel. My dad owned and ran it. Definitely quite the experience.

I love the new layout

Tutu October 22, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Nice to meet you all (again). Gorgeous family!!

Anonymous October 22, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

OO I love your site. The kids are soo cute in their little costumes!!!

Thanks for the intro again.

*I'll be having a giveaway on my blog around the 27 so check it out!

Anonymous January 2, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

never saw such befor... [url=http://moourl.com/zdnt4]Beautifull.[/url]

for some help just visit to get me my next free video

mommy2luke2008 March 3, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

I love your header!!!! And your kids are super cute!!! I was wondering how you did the writing on the tree? Did you do it in Photoshop? Care to let me in?
maryw1981@yahoo.com

Unknown April 2, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

Thanx for the primer on gardening with/in straw bales. Never heard of such a thing. Great way for senior citizens to get raised beds!! I work with the elderly and disabled daily, and many want a way to grow their own, but can't get down to the ground level for traditional gardening.

mpathhealr@hotmail.com

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP