Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is there still a {blog} frog in the BearCountry pond?

Due to some changes to the layout of my design (Thanks again Tricia for you speedy and mind reading work!) I no longer have the Blog Frog widget in my sidebar. Actually I don't have sidebars anymore, but that doesn't mean you have to miss out on the opportunity to participate in my community discussions and contests (Have you entered the Meet & Greet contest yet?)

And while I'm talking about the Blog Frog I've been meaning to mention their new Premium Membership. If you are looking for a one stop shop for insight, advice, and inspiration in regards to all things 'mommy blogging' - look no further! (No, I'm not getting paid to say this - I am simply part of core group of bloggers who have provided feedback to the fine folks at the Blog Frog)

So yes, there IS still a frog in our pond and now there are two ways to find that frog:
1) Scroll down to the bottom of my blog
2) click on Blog Frog in the navigation bar which will bring you to this post where I will have the widgets embedded.

This blogging adventure has allowed me to meet some wonderful people all over the world - Thank you to all my readers who have helped make BearCountry that much more enjoyable!




0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP