Thursday, October 7, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter Q


Ah, the dreaded Q. It's a tricky one to find a relevant Alphabitty Moment for, but thanks to Sam's recent love of Chess, I was able to use QUEEN.

He's been pretending to play chess for a while now but last week PapaBear read a book and figured out how to play and then taught Sam. The next day he taught me.


It's really fun and not nearly as intimidating as I thought! I love sitting down to play a game with Sam - we just need to stop doing it before school so we aren't rushing so much at the last minute. :)

Do you play? How about your children?

(our set was purchased off of Craigslist for $12 - it's from Poland)


1 comments:

Tutu October 8, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

No, we don't play, but I would love to learn how! My dad tried to teach me when I was little, but I didn't get it!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP