Friday, October 8, 2010

Healthy & Homemade Granola




I've made other granola's before but nothing compares to the flavor of the one I found at The Kitchen Sink. Kristin's whole site is FULL of wonderful mouthwatering recipes so be sure to visit and see what she's been up to recently! The photo below shows the version I came up with but check out the link above for the real deal. I do have a few recipes posted on this little ol' blog - pie, chili, chicken pot pie, beef barley soup, and probably a couple of others. It's nice to know that I can always look up the family favorites on my blog when I can't find them in the recipe drawer.

Do you make granola too?




Mix & bake at 375 degrees, stirring every 10 minutes. (I cooked mine 25 minutes, but should have only cooked it 20) Kristin suggests a foil lined pan but we don't use aluminum at our house so I sprayed a little olive oil on my Pampered Chef roasting pan and that worked like a charm!

4 comments:

Cathy October 12, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

Yum! Gonna have to try this!

Shiri Briseno October 14, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Looks so yummy, I just might have to make some. I love granola but I've never made any on my own, I usually buy the one Costco makes but yours looks delish, thanks for posting this.

Homegrown Tribe October 15, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

yummy! I have been waiting for a free moment to make granola... we inhale it in this house! I might try your recipe! :)

britt

kebowman October 15, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

This looks so good!! and EASY!!! love your blog! i just found you while "blog hunting!" :)

krystalbowman.blogspot.com

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP