Saturday, July 3, 2010

Show us your life

Kelly's Show Us Your Life Series is a great resource when I'm looking for inspiration in many areas. Most recently I spent some time reading through the posts related to planning a bridal shower for my sister in law. I found a fun game idea that I never would have discovered if it weren't for Kelly's series. This week bloggers are showing "what we make" While I don't have much more time this year to bring on new clients I would be happy to add people to the waiting list for 2011. What is worth waiting up to a year for?

Blog Books.

All those precious photos and stories you spend so much time blogging about can be preserved in a hardcover album. There are other options for how to make an album, but in my (biased) opinion a blog book made by my team is worth the wait.

Click on the collage for a larger view of a sample from one of my recent projects:


Please note: I've changed my policy on holding a place on my waiting list. I am now requiring 50% down instead of $100. My website contains lots of other details about my services but please don't hesitate to leave me a comment on this post with any questions you have.


1 comments:

Kelly July 20, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

I'm so glad to hear this is keeping you so busy! I wish you much continued success!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP