Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alphabitty Moments - The letter E

Welcome to Alphabitty Moments where we share the little things of childhood one letter at a time! Click on the tab above for more Alphabitty Moments posts and the instructions for how to create your own Alphabitty Moments book. Picaboo wasn't cooperating for me so I'm just going to keep it simple this week and post the picture I will be adding to Sam's book.

E is for Easter Bunny.

Why?

Because look at Sammy. He looks so grown up in this picture that I fear our days of visiting the Easter Bunny are numbered. We've come a long way from this memorable experience. He got the hang of it by last year but didn't look nearly as grown up as he does this year. Some day we'll walk past that silly bunny and remember fondly the times we took little ones to the mall for the traditional Easter Bunny Pics.

6 comments:

Unknown June 17, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

That is seriously one of the best Easter bunny scenes that I've come across. They look adorable!

Kelli June 17, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

I have to agree!! What an elaborate Easter Bunny scene!! Such beautiful colors, what fun!!

Unknown June 17, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

I thought of Easter too...but sadly didn't really have any pictures of Sophie and Easter. Bad Mommy Moment.

Love your picture! It's so colorful!

Jenney June 17, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

This has nothing to do with Easter bunnys. I just wanted to say "hi" and I'm sorry I am hardly ever ever ever reading blogs. I just am outside or helping the kids all the time. and i know that I'll never ever get this time with them back. I will continue to backtrack and catch up, I promise!

Stacey June 17, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Very cute! Mine is not done yet because we came down with a small virus and I have slept beside my girl all afternoon!

Val, Brax and Harper June 20, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

i came across your blog from your comment on "bring the rain" about scrapbooking. i am also an avid blurb user! love it! your idea for alphabitty momemts in FABULOUS! i am working on an alphabitty book for my son. i was wondering if you would share your secret with me about how you get the colors/fonts/designs for the pages in your alphabitty book. the blurb page designs (backgrounds, etc) are pretty limited, unless i'm missing something!
thanks so much for the inspiration!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP