Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The best of both worlds

Inside - New markers for drawing dresses and scorpions







Outside - a new discovery and a new spot for a picnic lunch










Afternoon rainstorms and evening puppy massages.


Inside or out, rain or sun...we had the best of both worlds yesterday. We also ate our very first raspberry from our bush behind the house, read bedtime stories in the hammock, relocated a couple of bird's nest that had been disturbed, and ate ice cream for the third day in a row. I could get used to this!

1 comments:

Esther June 17, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Oh, me too. I am LOVING summer so far, more than I've ever loved summer. Possibly because the kids are older, and we can enjoy so much more? Whatever it is, it's been great!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP