Sunday, May 30, 2010

How I spent my summer vacation - day 3

Yesterday was a wedding day for me so the kids got to spend some time with Grandma that included a special trip to our favorite pizza joint. While I was melting in the sun with my second shooter, Nicole, the kids rode their bikes through the campground and had their second sleepover. (last night was in Sam's room, the night before they were in Julia's room)

On my way home I pulled over to take a picture of the sky. It was about 9:15pm. Have you ever seen the sky light up like this? It was a first for me!

This post is part of a summer series designed to record the many memories made during summer vacation that usually don't get written down because we're too busy making even more memories. You can read the original post here.

4 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl May 30, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

WOW!! That is a cool picture.

Jenilee May 30, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

I love that you are posting each day! what a gorgeous picture!

Erin May 30, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Let me know if you ever need a 2nd photographer :) Can't wait to see some of your pictures. This picture posted is stunning!

Esther May 30, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

Gorgeous. Dan and I always poke each other and say, "Hey! The sky is a bulletin cover!"

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP