Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Visitor


Remember when I said that my kids live a pretty idyllic life? Today we took a step back from that life to remember those men and women who made it possible.

While we waited for the parade to begin the kids found caterpillars. The simple pleasure of watching their new friends climb all over was not lost on me and hopefully not on the kids as I explained as best as I could that our freedoms in this country - to be at the park (complete with caterpillars) was because of the sacrifices of our service men and women.

If you or a loved one has served or is currently serving in our military- THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP