Sunday, December 27, 2009

On the....

go

go
go


go


go

Were you counting? If not, that was 5 goes. One for each day we celebrated Christmas in the past 5 days. As you can imagine we are all tired and worn out so I'll leave the Christmas wrap up post for another day, but I had to share these images from sledding at my Inlaw's house this afternoon. They have a great hill and I've had fun playing with the manual settings on my camera to capture these blown out action shots. Fun times were had by all, except maybe the little guy who hit his face in the snow after his blue sled hit the jump and planted him right in the crustiest part of the snowbank.

6 comments:

Jenilee December 27, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

looks like so much fun! :) wish we could take out girls but we only have about an inch of snow right now. maybe we will get a snow storm yet this winter to go sledding. looking forward to your Christmas post!

Alyssa December 27, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

those shots are fabulous! You'll have to let me know your secret and then I'll have to find someone/somewhere to go sledding so I can take some pictures. So fun!

j December 28, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

love the action shots, they make me want to run out and play in the snow. i'm in sunny la so i will have to use my imagination. :(

Jenney December 28, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Great shots! They look like they were taken for a magazine or an ad or something! I want to go play in the snow we got tonight...if only I could ditch the sore throat!

Anonymous December 28, 2009 at 3:13 AM  

Easily I assent to but I about the list inform should have more info then it has.

Tutu December 28, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Oh, that looks like so much fun. Me? I spent Christmas morning complaining about the heat!

Oh well, in a few months when I'm posting beach pictures, you can be jealous!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP