Friday, December 25, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Day 25


Twenty-five days of memories! Oh how I will love looking back on these pages in my blog book some day! Thanks for joining me on this adventure! It sure has been fun!

There wasn't a whole lot of rhyme or reason to which ornaments I chose to write about and I had no idea which one I would use for the grand finale...until I saw the picture of this one. It is so simple, yet so detailed.

Kinda like that night long ago.... A simple couple came to Bethlehem to be registered and yet all the details were set in place by God.








Today is Christmas and for most of us that means a day spent opening gifts and enjoying the company of family. I pray that we will always remember the words on the sign my friend Karen gave me for Christmas last year:



Christmas Blessings from Bear Country!



0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP