Thursday, December 24, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Day 24



I haven't shared very many ornaments from my childhood this year and before any more of them fall apart after 30+ years of use, I'm going need to do something about that, starting today. This angel is from my second Christmas. I would have been 1 month away from turning two. It just so happens to be made of felt. Ironic since I have a slight obsession with felt ornaments. :)







I also happen to collect angels, or at least I used to when I until I went to college and realized that I wouldn't have any place to display them after I moved out of my parent's home. I love how peaceful she looks and that the flowers she is holding are still intact. I also love that the year is written in my mom's handwriting.

1 comments:

Esther December 24, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Have a wonderful Christmas, friend. Thinking of you and your family tonight, may the Lord grant you many blessings!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP