Tuesday, December 15, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Day 15


"Come here! Come here! Come look at our Christmas tree! See this? This is my cookie J!"

Julia insists that every one of our visitors comes goes into the library to see our tree this year. First she points out the Moravian candle and then as she rounds the side of the tree she points to this ornament - her J Cookie.

It's the ornament I picked out for her last year because it was the first year she was old enough to help decorate cookies. She was two after all - and in our book that means she's old enough to paint frosting and scatter sprinkles everywhere. Cookie decorating is a tradition in PapaBear's family that has been going on for longer than I've been alive. How cool is that?

What ornament do you want to share today?

2 comments:

Colleen December 15, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

I have a Julia too. Cute "J".

Anonymous December 15, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

I love ornaments that look like cookies:)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP