Wednesday, December 16, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Day 16

I'm finally getting into the swing of this vacation thing. My mind is still running a mile a minute but I've been able to slow down in the evenings and PapaBear and I even enjoyed a day/night away by ourselves on Monday and Tuesday. We managed to find the CUTEST wooden dinosaur ornaments for the kids and I can't wait to see them hung on our tree. I don't know about you, but I definetely have enough ornaments to do another 25 days of Christmas ornaments for next year (and probably the year after that!) But first, the ornament for today:

This one is from Sam's first Christmas. He was baptized the first week in December for a couple of reasons. First being, he had to be small enough to fit in the 100 year old baptism gown that my grandma's dad was baptized in (as well as my grandma, my mom, and I). Secondly, our church looks so pretty all decorated for Christmas.

This ornament symbolizes the day we vowed before God to teach Samuel (though his name was spelled Smuel in the bulliten that day) about our Savior and to commit to setting a Godly example for him.



1 comments:

Cari December 16, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

I have to tell you that next year, I will have some special ornaments. I sure feel like I have a boring tree since there are only three "special" ornaments. I am going to work on changing that next year!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP