Monday, December 14, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Day 14

I love this ornament, despite what it reminds me of. It's kinda hard to tell what it is, but it's an ice auger being drilled into an ice cube with a sad face. I don't like ice fishing so it's rather appropriate. Why don't I like ice fishing you ask? This is why. In defense of ice ice fisherman everywhere, I know that for the most part, people don't take stupid risks, but in my humble opinion, if something that goes wrong it goes very wrong, then it's not for me.

Fish don't taste that good anyway. (but don't tell my Grizzly Gramps I said that!

Click here if you want to read about all the other ornaments from the first 13 days of my ornament carnival.

4 comments:

Just Another Day In Paradise December 14, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

I love it. But most of all, I just noticed your header pic changed and I LOVE it! How creative to change the scenery for the seasons. Though I must say, I know its photoshopped, but Im cold for the kiddos LOL!

Jenilee December 14, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

that is so adorable! my husband would love that! he doesn't ice fish very often but has when we visit my parents in michigan during the winter. I get nervous every time he goes out! but he LOVES it. :)

Anonymous December 14, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Cute, I love the little sad face in the ice cube:)

Violeta December 15, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Hello from Romania ,
please read the blog – My heart His words – at archive blog please look at November - Humbled and Convicted-

, my friend Tammy Nischan wrote them the story and some pictures of some hungryes poors kids , what we try to help them for Christmas .Our LORD will be so proud of us if we will do something! Many kids dont have food ,or Christmas tree becouse theu are so poors ! I fight so much to help this kids but i cant alone ~ if anyoane wants to know much more or wish to help in anyway you can contact Tammy Nischan or let me know email me at :

tibivio72@yahoo.com
I love you blog,
sweet blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Violeta

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP