Thursday, November 19, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - The letter K

Welcome to Alphabitty Moments! This project that started almost a year ago has turned into so much more than a blog carnival, but wasn't that the whole idea? I am too busy (aren't we all!) to not try to eek out the most from every project I take on. After months of posting layouts I had Sam's book printed just in time to enter it in Blurb's Best Book Contest. If you follow me on Twitter, you already know that yesterday my book was chosen as the grand prize winner in the family category. I burst into tears when I saw the results. I get teary just thinking about all wonderful people who made this possible for me. Thank you!

Sam's book will be under the tree for him this year, but Julia's is still in the works. I had really hoped to have it done in time to share with the class I'm teaching on Monday, but I had work things that needed my attention first. Most of her pages are done which is really nice come Thursday when it's time for me to write this post.

This isn't my favorite layout in the world, but it works for now. I'm a notorious tweeker.
I will go over back over projects again and again and again. Just ask PapaBear's cousin and Kristina who I've hired to assist me with my blog book design business! Thanks to their hard work we are on track to finish four books this month - on top of the three photography books I've designed!

The power is out at the park today so I'm posting this from the cutest little coffee shop in town. White lights are twinkling all around me and it makes me anxious to get my own house decked out for the holidays. I'm working on plans for a gingerbread house making party and I hope to be able to host (for the first time) a holiday gathering for my extended family. And here I thought December was going to be quiet.....Ha! Be sure to stop back after Thanksgiving for the unveiling of my Christmas Carnival! I might even be pursueded to post about it earlier....or at least share the name.

6 comments:

Kristina Joy November 19, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

excited to hear about the Christmas carnival!

Unknown November 19, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Doubt I will ever catch up, lol...but this is very cute.

Jenney November 19, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

One of my favorite things about Alphabitty Moments this time around is I REMEMBER Sister Bear doing these things from previous posts this year!
Can't wait to hear about the Christmas Carnival

Tutu November 19, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Congrats...AGAIN!

I'm a tweeker too. I seem to never be completely satisfied with anything I've done, and I always see some little flaw that no one else will ever even notice, but it will drive me insane!

Can't wait to hear about the Christmas Carnival....you've got to share the name!!!

Esther November 19, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

OOOH a new Christmas carnival! Do tell!

And again, CONGRATULATIONS. So proud of you!

Anonymous November 20, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

Congrats on the win!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP