Saturday, November 14, 2009

With Gratitude

My hands are shaking as I sit on the floor in my office (don't ask) to write this post. If you follow me on twitter you already know that I worked until 2am on Friday morning so I could take the rest of the day off. We had a a wonderful time at the Christian Community Fair. Any time your kids can bounce in a bounce house (or six of them) without shelling out $5 per five minutes it's a good thing. They bounced for two hours - for FREE!

We got home late and after putting the kids to bed I didn't feel like being on the computer. Fourteen hours the day before was enough. So this morning as I was wading through my inbox it caught me off guard when I opened a message from Blurb about the contest. The winners are going to be announced on Wednesday so I figured it was a generic message saying thanks for participating. Imagine my surprise when I saw the words

Congratulations! You have qualified for the next round of judging in the Best Blurb Books Contest. The next round is a qualitative assessment by a panel of judges.

So with a huge smile on my face and gratitude in my heart I want to say thank you to everyone who put up with the emails, tweets, and posts supported my book during the contest.
A very very BIG thank you!

12 comments:

Heather of the EO November 14, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

YAY FOR YOU, LADY!!! CONGRATS!

Unknown November 14, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Yahoo!!!! Great news. Congrats!

Unknown November 14, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

You're welcome! Good luck on the next round!

Gretta November 14, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

CONGRATS!! It was my pleasure to vote for your book and I wish you all the best in the next round!

Esther November 14, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

WAY TO GO! You totally deserve it. Proud of you!

Jenney November 14, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

WAHOOOOOOOOO! I hope hope hope you win!!!!!

Tutu November 14, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

AWESOME news! I'm so happy for you. You definitely deserve it! Keep us posted on how the next round goes!!

Pam November 14, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Yea, Carrie!! That's GREAT!

So do we all get to vote again? And is that what the link up top is to?

Anonymous November 14, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

AMEN, SISTER>..DC

Kelly November 14, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

That's awesome news!! Congratulations and keep us posted! :)

Anonymous November 16, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Love, Mom

Mamí♥Picture November 18, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

♫CONGRATULATIONS♫
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP