Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Mad Dash

If you see a blur like this one....


It's just me, hustling to meet Monday's book deadline.



Five books to the printer by Monday and then I start editing a wedding, an engagement session, and two family sessions.

I'm not complaining. Really I'm not. These early Holiday deadlines mean I have to get things done early and that leaves me with more free time to enjoy the Christmas season. I have a fun carnival planned for the first 25 days of December and with most of my shopping done already, it should be a relatively stress free month.

3 comments:

Erin November 18, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

YOU ROCK MY WORLD and you are amazing! I appreciate everything you are doing for me and for my blog :)

Meet the Smiths November 18, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Wow!! hope things can slow down for you soon...so you can enjoy the holidays.
Thinking of you, Carrie.

Blessedw5mom November 18, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

oh wow!!! I'm in envy ... you've started xmas shopping ... guess I should do that :-)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP