Thursday, December 3, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments -Day 3

Same song, 3rd verse. A little bit shorter and a little bit worse sweeter. This is Sam's ornament from Christmas 2008. It was the first year we had used suckers to keep him quiet during church and his sweet tooth came in that year with a vengeance too.

You'll notice a trend in the ornaments I pick for the kids as we go through the remaining 25 days of Christmas ornaments.....they are for the most part, unbreakable. It is important to me that they survive for a LONG time. I don't think I have to worry about this one. A regular sucker? The kids crush those with their teeth in 5 minutes flat.





9 comments:

Esther December 3, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

I love that ornament! I use suckers in church too--that's the best way to keep 'em quiet!

I think I'm going to try to figure out how to crochet one of those...

CM December 3, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

That is adorable. All of you bloggers doing your Christmas ornaments are inspiring me to start putting more thought into my ornaments. I just have plain old bulbs, for the most part. I think I will have to start a tradition and pick up a few meaningful ornaments each year. Thanks for your ideas!

Jenney December 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

That is too cute! And if Esther figures out how to crochet them, I'm in to buy one...or two...or three. I think Sam needs a cupcake or some kind of cake ornament seems how he really likes that too!

Stephanie December 3, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

That is such a cute ornament!

Gretta December 3, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

How "sweet"! Love the unbreakable idea too.

Anonymous December 3, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Cute one! I need to get my tree up! :)

Colleen December 3, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

I just found you as I was doing some "blog surfing." I hope you don't mind, but I think I'd like to join your 25 days of Christmas (even if I'm a tad bit late.)

kanishk December 4, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

ohhhh sweet two kids..
Work From Home India

Anonymous December 4, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

That would be the perfect ornament for E-Man. He's got an addiction to pops. He'll take a lollipop over chocolate any day of the week. :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP