Wednesday, December 2, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments - Julia's First Christmas

Welcome to day 2 of the 25 Days of Christmas Ornaments Carnival! It's 3am and I'm taking a quick break from my last day of work before Christmas vacation to share Julia's first Christmas ornament.

The first couple of years the kids ornaments included a picture - it wasn't planned but I'm glad it worked out that way - especially because for both of my kids, their picture is of them wrapped in daddy's baby blanket as baby Jesus in the live Nativity. My MIL bought this ornament and I love it! It's not breakable, it's not heavy, and it holds a picture....

What ornament have you chosen to share today?

6 comments:

Amy @ Six Flower Mom December 2, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

It is precious!

Gretta December 2, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

what a great idea to include baby's picture! Wish we would have done that.

Esther December 2, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Isn't it wonderful how ornaments hold so many memories?

Are you doing a MckLinky every day?

Esther December 2, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Never mind, the MckLinky is there. Weird, I didn't see it the first time!

Kristina Joy December 2, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

so pretty!

kanishk December 4, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

Wish we would have done that.

Work From Home India

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP