Thursday, April 9, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - the letter G

Welcome to Alphabitty Moments! If you are new to this carnival please click on the Alphabitty Moments button in the upper left hand side of my blog. I am typing this at 12:30 in the morning and just don't have the oompf to type out all the instructions this week. I've been working like a mad woman to get 4 photo books to the printer by Friday. Taking a break to make these pages was a fun distraction. The story behind these goggle pictures can be found here.
(left page)

(right page)

For the past few months Julia has been sleeping with her puppy as a pillow. I found her curled up like this one night and did my best to get some pictures of her sleeping. They are a bit blurry, but you get the point.

I really wanted to use Grandma and Grandpa as our G words this week, but I didn't plan ahead well enough. I did schedule a photo session with Grandma, Grandpa, and Sharon for this Saturday so our family can have some of the same type of portraits I do for my clients. Next time through the alphabet I can use those for the letter G....



The winner of last weeks drawing for these notecards is Secret Mom Thoughts. Congrats! If you'd be so kind as to email me your address I will get the cards off to you soon. (4theloveoffamily(at)gmail.com)

I will be making my rounds to visit the links from Mr. Linky just as soon as I get a few hours of sleep, get Sam to and from school, and take the kids to see their Great Grandma...
See you next week for the letter H. I already know what I'm doing for Sam's pages, but Julia's is still a toss up.




Photobucket

13 comments:

mom24boys April 9, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

GOGGLES! Love it! And that picture of SB is too precious for words! Beautiful memories...

Erin April 9, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Very Cute!! I am working on mine now :)

Kelly April 9, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Very sweet! I love it! Great job!

Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Those are great :) It's funny how they find odd things that just give them comfort to sleep on. I still love those pictures from the destruction of the gingerbread house! That was great :)

Cathy April 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Two things I love taking pictures of...

sleeping babies
and babes in goggles (I ALMOST copied your idea on this one:))

Very cute!

lots_of_love_four_kids April 9, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

LOVE your photos. The goggles are fantastic! and Julia curled up with her puppy is just priceless.

Got my post for F and G done. Our computer is being tempermental! :)
hope that you are doing well!
-Jenni

Secret Mom Thoughts April 9, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

I love the goggle photo. My son loves all types of goggles too. The good night shot is too cute.

Mayhem At The McNeils April 9, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

oh. my.goodness!!!! beautiful shots! awesome G's!!! im sooo glad you started Alphabitty Moments!!!

Youth Leaders April 9, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

Love those Googles...what a great face, and such a sweet sleeping picture.

Esther April 9, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Sooooo cute. I love the pictures of Julia. They're just precious. My moment will be up on Saturday--I dedicated today to Maundy Thursday.

Our family April 9, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Truly Truly Adorable!!! We have some really great googe pics too, but had to go with G is for Grandparents today ;-)

Love and Blessings from Heather
@ http://myfirstdaysoflife.blogspot.com/

Jenney April 10, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Well, it is Friday night. Did you make your deadline? I hope so. I will do G and H next week, Lord willing. G is now for "goodnight" and "go to bed" for me...

Shannon April 13, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Such a great idea! I love the pictures, thanks for sharing!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP