Saturday, April 11, 2009

For the love of Family (portraits)

Can I do that? Can I use the title of my blog as a post title? Does it tell you anything about how uncreative I'm feeling right this moment? If you've been reading my tweets that have been coming in spurts over the past few days you already know that I haven't been getting much sleep lately. Both of my businesses are keeping me busy until the wee hours of the morning. I have a long list of posts to catch up on one of these days and an even longer list of blogs to read.

First things first. PapaBear's parents and sister are coming over for a photo shoot with their grandkids. Yep, you read that right. We gave them invitations the other night when we decorated Easter eggs to come over specifically so I can take portraits of them with the kids. We have snapshots galore, but I want the type of portraits I do for clients. The kind we can hang on the wall.

I guess that means I better go pick out some clothes for the kids before they get here.

Have a blessed Easter everyone!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenney April 11, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

Not EVEN fair. I thought we were going to SEE potrtaits...not hear that you are taking them! I got so excited...alas, disappointment. Oh well, I know they will be great and I HOPE you share them :o)

Blessedw5mom April 11, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

I agree!!! No fair!!! But I'm hoping we'll see them eventually, right? And I have every intention of hiring you to do my family's portraits later this spring or summer. And hey! We could both share those then ;-)

Oh, and its your blog so feel free to use any title you want. I hope you will be able to catch up on sleep soon

Anonymous April 11, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

I can't wait to see the pictures, although I was really looking forward to it when I clicked on your post! Happy Easter!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles April 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Have a great Easter.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP