Monday, March 30, 2009

I heart faces - a double entry

I didn't get a chance to enter last week's contest because I was busy praying for and arranging meals for my friend MckMama and her family. but I'm making up for it by posting two pictures this week.

My entry for the Pet Category:


Our almost 11 year old Husky, Lab, and Shepard mix. To this day we get comments about how he still looks like a puppy. It looks like he's smiling, but to be honest, he's actually gagging on grass. Ha!


And for the kid's pouting category:

My sweet SisterBear working the camera and having a good hair day.

To see other entries in this wonderful forum for photography click on the button below....



<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

15 comments:

my3sons March 30, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

She is the most photogenic child! What a face! I love it....
I wish I could get my little one to sit still long enough. He is turning 2 in a few weeks. I always dread taking him for pictures! Katie

Elyse March 30, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

You've have talent, yes YOU do!
Great pict of SB and the dog :)
~Elyse~

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles March 30, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Oh man I was laughing out loud at the dog photo and description:)

That portrait of your daughter is so adorable.

Marci's World March 30, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

I wish I could be so cute when I gag!! That was pretty funny.
And what a precious little girl!! The new Shirley Temple.

A Family Completed... March 30, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

She is adorable! Plain and simple Adorable!

Esther March 30, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

You're going to win with SB for sure!!!!! That lip is the best.

Through My Own Lens March 30, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Oh my goodness! These are both great photos!!! I love them!!! Great job!

maggiemae and family March 30, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

these are both amazing pics!! GOOD LUCK!

Unknown March 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

That is one of the cutest pouting faces!

Corey~living and loving March 30, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

awwww... I love sister bear. toooooooooooo cute! her hair is so beautiful.

Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Oh, the little girl is darling. Very cute.

Miti March 30, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Your dog photo is hilarious! I love little Julia photo. Those curls are to die for! She looks like Shirley Temple.

In Earnest March 30, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

Oh my gosh! I love their faces!

Anonymous March 31, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

You can almost see what she is thinking with that picture. How cute!

Melinda March 31, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Great photos!! Love the little girl...she's got that pouty face perfected!

Melinda B

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP