Monday, February 23, 2009

Why didn't I think of this before?

I have found a way to combine some of the things I enjoy the most:

Taking photographs of my kids and capturing the "little things"
Bookmaking
Making 'hand'made gifts
Coming up with creative ways to teach my kids their letters


I plan to work on one letter a week to keep it fun, fresh, and manageable.



Wouldn't it be fun to see what others come up with for their family's alphabet?



You don't have to use Blurb's software
to participate. Simply post a Aa is for _______ and the photo.
There are many companies that create books and sometime down the line you can plug the letters and pictures in.

Any suggestions for a name for the project?

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Esther February 23, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

That is a great idea! I love it. If you want to do it REALLY inexpensively, you could print out the words/pictures and stick them in an album. Fun. My mind is spinning with the possibilites, although I can't think of a catchy title. I'll have to watch your comments!

mom24boys February 23, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

"A, B, C How We Love" (or live, or whatever) Definitely gonna try and play along! Great idea!

Emily February 23, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

That is a neat idea!!!!! Cute pictures.

Homegrown Tribe February 23, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

LOVE the idea... can't think of a title though. :)

britt

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Very cute! Gonna have to think of a name though :)

Jenney February 23, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

I think you should call your new project:
Alphabitty Moments

When you start, can you begin with A again so we can all participate? That would be so much fun!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP