Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Me Monday - 23rd Edition

Happy Not Me Monday! (or Sunday) depending on when I hit publish. I have two extra kids to watch on Monday mornings so I'm not on the computer until the afternoon. Any blogging on Monday has to be done during nap time or after bedtime. That used to be the norm for every day around here until PapaBear lost his job three weeks ago. Now my photography and blog book design work have become our life line and I spend most of my waking hours on the computer.

It's nice to take a break from juggling so many responsibilities to talk about the things I did (not) do this past week. For more Not Me Monday posts head over to MckMama's blog, My Charming Kids.

I have (not) been concerned about whether I'm losing readers because of my posts and tweets are highly concentrated with links to my blog to book business. Nope not me! I (don't) pray that people will be understanding as I use some of my 'air time' to get the word out that I have submitted a Geek Lab proposal for BlogHer '09.

I am (not) a mess most days as I try to squeeze out every last second of time. I (don't) have it all figured out!
I (don't) spend 10+ hours working on blog books, 2+ hours working on photography things, 2 hours job searching (I'm the computer person in the family) for PapaBear, and an hour working on our park caretaking duties - and those are just the things that provide or have the potential to provide income...

Somehow I have (not) figured out how to prioritize spending individual time with each of my children, cooking meals, grocery shopping, taking the kids to three different schools, hanging with my hubby after the kids go to bed, doing my devotional*, exercising, and sleeping in the remaining 9 or so hours left in my day. Yep. I'm good like that. I (don't) feel guilty for leaving PapaBear to watch the kids for hours and hours so I can work.

I have (not) neglected to post a picture of my new hair color, the pictures from Henry's photo shoot, or make good on my tweet about posting a FUN new idea that rolls all of my favorite things into one. Not me! I'm obviously on top of everything all the time.

That's (not) why the floor hasn't been visible in my bedroom for almost a month since I haven't put away a piece of clothing since before my January birthday.

That is (not) why I'm only leaving you with a teaser about my new (still nameless) post I'm going to be doing weekly.
Stay tuned!


* It was (not) 2 months ago that I realized that the devotional that I've been doing almost daily since the beginning of December is geared towards 6-10 year olds. I (do not) still continue to enjoy the small snippets of quiet time I get regardless.

10 comments:

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Goodness busy woman! My prayers for your family, for your husband to find a job that suits him.

I will keep following :) No worries there!

CntryMomma February 23, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

These are such hard times. I hope he can find another job soon. ;o/

LORI

Aspiemom February 23, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I want to see a picture of you with your new hair color!!!!!

You have way too much to do! It sounds very tiring! No wonder you were doing a child's devotional. lol

Secret Mom Thoughts February 23, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Wow you are busy. I hope your husband finds a job soon. I love the photo in this post. You are very talented.

Esther February 23, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Everything will work out, friend. God has a great plan in store for your family! You are doing what you need to do for your family right now--be proud of that!

Wayne February 23, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Great not me and I m sure you wont lose your readers your blogs em really cool

I am starting a new post on the 12th of march called - Honor them Thursday - and I am looking for as many people to take part as possible. it will have mr linky so your person of honor can be seen by the world. it's a chance to honor the people you love wether it's your mom or dad or you partner or your child or one of your your friends or maybe some one has inspierd you. Honor them and say thankyou. I hope you will join in

mom24boys February 23, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

I doubt you are losing readers--I am so intrigued, you just gained 1! Can't wait to see where your entrepreneurial spirit takes you!

Unknown February 23, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Oh my, how do you keep up?! Hope you are getting some rest in there somewhere...

That last one cracked me up! : )

Pam February 23, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

You definitely do (not) need a break and I certainly do (not) wish I could give you one somehow!

But in all seriousness, I will pray that PapaBear finds a new job quickly so that your mammoth workload of a schedule will settle back to a normal craziness.

Have a great week,
Pam

Lindsay February 27, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

I LOVE that idea!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP