Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blog to Book promotion

Two years ago I started reading a blog written by MckMama's friend, Jennisa. It was the first blog I read that wasn't written by an IRL friend. It took me a few months to leave my first comment on her blog, but the rest is history. It's been a pleasure to 'watch' her daughters grow and to see her blog design business take off. She's beyond talented! Click on the button below to see for yourself!




If you have a blog designed by Jennisa, or are on her waiting list, I am offering a 10% discount on blog books. Order additional copies of the same book and they become 60% off! And if that isn't a sweet enough deal for you, head over to BlogHer.com and help me get a spot in the Geek Lab* at BlogHer '09. If my proposal is accepted I will offer a buy one get one free (additional copy of the same book) to the next five people who hire me to create their books.

* Click on "how to turn your blog into a book" and on the next page click on "I would attend this session" under the session title.


Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

Jenney February 21, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

I can't figure it out!!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP