Monday, January 19, 2009

The pay off

I've been blogging about not blogging, and then blogging via Twitter about how not blogging is going for me. Did you follow that? It's ok if you didn't. The whole point of me logging on to post right now is to record the words BrotherBear just said to me out of the blue.

"You're a really nice mommy."

And that folks, is what makes it all worth it. Thanks to those who have continued to follow our story! I appreciate your friendship and understanding as I refocus my priorities.

5 comments:

Kelly January 19, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

my sweet boy told me I was a mean mom last week. Reason: I wouldn't give him the chocolate from my Special K cereal. Oh well, mamma has to get her chocolate somewhere boy. ( :

Lisa January 19, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

That would make it all worth it for me too!!

Jenney January 19, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

I have a question...if someone tweets...twitters..twits...still uncertain of the terminology...can you reply to it, or just read it and say "huh...wonder what that means?"?
And I agree with Sam...from what I can tell you are a really nice mommy.

Esther January 19, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Awwwwww...I love those moments.

Emily January 20, 2009 at 2:50 AM  

Awww!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP