Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No news is good news

If you scroll down to the "Breaking Bear Country New's sign on my blog you'll see that I started twittering recently. It's a great way to update my blog without spending too much time online. If you'd like to follow along I'm 4MamaBear. If not, that's ok too. Nothing that exciting happens around here anyway unless you consider $10,000 worth of camping reservations taken in less than four hours newsworthy. Yes folks, that's right. Almost 400 nights of camping were reserved this morning before I had time to eat a decent meal.

Makes me appreciate the long, cold winter months a little more.

3 comments:

Kristi January 14, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

I have not quite understood twitter yet. Maybe it's time to look into it.

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

I'm loving your new layout. Very cute!!

And that's a LOT of camping!

Emily January 14, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

I follow you.. but still trying to get into it.

Thats alot of campers!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP