Saturday, January 17, 2009

PapaBear, a puppy, and a pun

SisterBear and I had a tea party this morning.

We invited a lamb and puppy to join us.

We drank tea (with sprinkles) and ate cupcakes.

Then it was time to go grocery shopping (in the hallway).

I lined the walls with food and the kids put the items in their shopping cart.

I mentioned to PapaBear that I hadn't played like this for a long time. I havn't used my imagination or been creative.
I havn't engaged with the kids.
I have been a lump.
Existing.
"Why do you put up with me?" I asked.
"I've been a lump on a log."

He laughed and said, "No, you've been a lump on a blog."

Not any more!

4 comments:

Homegrown Tribe January 17, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

I LOVE it... that's so funny!

britt

Esther January 17, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

lol. But Eeek. My Mama guilt is on me. I've been a lump on a blog too. Could it be the wintertime?

Aspiemom January 17, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Very cute post! Sounds like you were having fun!

Lisa January 17, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Oh yes....gotta love the grocery shopping!! We do that all the time here, but I just wish it was real food (lol). Sounds like you had alot of fun.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP