Saturday, November 1, 2008

Settled

Six months ago today we moved into our current home. I figured it was about time I posted some pictures of what the house looks like with the floors redone, curtains hung, paint on the walls, and furniture in place.

The newness has worn off, but we still love living here.
Some of my favorite features include:
Main floor laundry
Laundry shute
A Playroom to contain all the toys
Kid bedrooms that are far enough away from each other so the kids don't wake each other up.
Hardwood Floors
Storage in the kitchen
Attached garage
New carpet
Our antiques look right at home here


The library:



The Living Room:
From the kitchen looking through the dining room into the library.

The master bedroom













The playroom




Julia's room:


Sorry I don't have any of Sam's room. :( Blogger won't let me upload them.

3 comments:

Alicia W. November 3, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

I love your home! So cozy and snuggly! I wish mine would stay that clean. no luck for me! :o) Have a great day.

Homegrown Tribe November 3, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

What a beautiful home... I LOVE old homes... they have so much character.


and i SO wish my house was that clean right now. Ha!

brittany

Rachel November 3, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

I love your home - how beautiful!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP