Friday, October 31, 2008

Who's who?


UPDATE: What creative guesses ladies! Scroll down to see a couple hints in red and a clarification. Also, see if you can identify the person I dressed up as. Don't worry about the patch that is hidden behind Julia - that one's irrelevant.






Who can identify what Sam and Julia were for Halloween this year?


(Elephant is not the answer I'm looking for.)I'm afraid I threw everyone off with this statement. Sam IS an elephant, but I was looking for the elephant's NAME.


JoJo is waiting to hear your guesses.


Whoever can guess their costumes be prepared, these two cuties might just show up on your doorstep and....


give YOU a smooch!

Happy guessing!

8 comments:

Hilary November 1, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Sam - woolly mammoth
Julia - telle tubbie

???

Lindsay November 1, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

Sam - a Puffalump?
Julia - a Care Bear?

gbmom2407 November 2, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

Sam-- Horton
Julia-- the puff that is on hortons nose? (i have never seen the movie but have seen the comercial)
They are adorable.
Happy day.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph November 2, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Darling! I am thinking it's Horton & a Who?

Steph

Hilary November 2, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

Carrie, Thank you so very much for keeping Rich in your prayers. I very much appreciate it. I totally forgot that you had told me you were going to be by the hospital today! Thank you sooo much for offering your help though and letting me know you'd be around! I was actually visiting with Rich when you commented tonight.
I hope your photo shoots went well! Beautiful weather today.
So, thank you again for your prayers and support. I hope YOUR family is doing well.
Blessings,
Hilary
(Oh, and they HAVE to be Horton and a Who! Right? I saw that movie!)

Jenn November 2, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

Horton hears a who!

Very clever and oh so cute!

lots_of_love_four_kids November 2, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

I scrolled past the comments with my answers--- my guess is that they are both from Horton hears a Who- Sam is Horton and Julia is a who ..... ?

love your blog- and cute kids!
-Jenni

Lindsay November 3, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

darn, i'm too late. Hortona and the Who - TOO cute!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP