Sunday, November 2, 2008

on the catwalk

After a day filled with photo shoots in the unseasonably warm November air, I took the kids out for a walk on the boardwalk. Houston decided to join us. It was fun to see the reactions of people who were out walking their dogs when they saw the cat trotting alongside the kids.








Huey is really a nice kitty. Sam adores him. All week at bedtime it was Houston that Sam was thankful for.












"I love Houston really really much," he says many times a day.














I think the feeling is mutual.





















Julia was a little jittery about being on the boardwalk again. She hadn't been on it since she fell off and ended up covered in green algae.

Not very many people can understand what she's saying, but that doesn't stop her from getting her point across. She talks and sings all the time. I love that about her.
(Happy 25 month birthday sweetheart.)

2 comments:

lots_of_love_four_kids November 3, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Wonderful photos! Beautiful kids and cute cat! I love that he went on a walk with you! Take care!
-Jenni

Anonymous November 4, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

I knew Sammy Sam would love the cat because when we were staying with them and the cat showed up outside the window--he kept looking to see if the kitty was still there. I really love the pictures.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP