Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A needle in a haystack

I'm doing my best to not think about the fact that I lost my cell phone amongst all the leaves when I look at the pictures from Monday's hike, but the memory is still fresh.


The panic was real. It was deep. I only had one bar left of battery. Worse yet the phone was on vibrate. Did I mention the sun had set right before I realized the phone had fallen out of my pocket?

I prayed the whole time I was out searching the park - retracing my steps.


It might seem trivial to lose a phone, but I cannot afford a new one. We don't have a land line so I'd have no way of making emergency calls, I have many phone numbers stored in the phone that I don't have anywhere else... I NEED my phone. God knew this and after 20 minutes of searching I spotted it. Can you see it in the picture above?


A sight for sore eyes - literally!

1 comments:

Homegrown Tribe October 16, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

oh man! So glad you found it. I love my phone... IN OUR HOUSE... but the battery was low and went dead before I realized it was missing. We called it but it went straight to VM. It's still missing to this day. i had to wait a few months before I found a phone to borrow because we couldn't buy another phone.

brittany

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP