Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brilliant

Since I only have an early elements version of Photoshop and I don't really know how to use it, you can be sure that God gets ALL the credit for the brilliant colors you see in the leaves. Wait. That didn't come out right. He gets all the credit regardless. What was I thinking?

I remember now. I was thinking it would be a shame to sit indoors after Sam's birthday dinner yesterday when the trees in our park are dripping with color. So outside we went.

Like father, like son.

I think they're both brilliant.

The birthday boy
Mmmmm.... yummy evening light....

My camera is still limping along....I'm going to milk it for all it's worth until my warranty mess gets resolved.

Check out my pup. Smart huh? He's on a leash like the park rules require. This isn't a new trick for him. He's been taking himself for walks for 10 years. Brilliant!

4 comments:

Alicia W. October 15, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

The color in your pics are beautiful!! The dog one was hilarious!!!!

Lisa October 15, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Those trees are BEAUTIFUL. We are camping this weekend and I can't wait to take some pretty pics of the trees.

Homegrown Tribe October 15, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

so beautiful! looks like a wonderful afternoon.

brittany

Lindsay October 16, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

man - LOVE those fall colors. They really are something else, aren't they?

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP