Monday, October 13, 2008

4 the love of Sam

Sam's baby and toddler years aren't nearly as documented as Julia's because I didn't start blogging until he was 2. I didn't even have a digital camera until he was six months old. The horror!

In honor of Sammy's 4th birthday I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite pictures that I used in his birthday slide show. Enjoy!

2 months old


My 10 year high school reunion. Sam was 10 months old then.

I'm standing next to my best friend from high school, Rhonda, and her newborn daughter Jenna. Rhonda is expecting her third girl next week.

The very first digital picture I took of Sam (at 6 months old)


On Sam's second birthday Sharon and I took him to Camp Snoopy to go on some rides.

For a bit of perspective - Julia now fits in these jeans (without the cuffs rolled). The shoes are almost two small for her already.

3 years old

From day one Sam has had the deepest, darkest, most beautiful blue eyes. Love 'em!


Happy birthday baby boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

Happy Birthdy, our precious little one. In your short four years you have given this grandma and grandpa more joy then you will ever know. Love ya,

Aspiemom October 14, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

What great pictures! I especially like that last one!

I love your idea for decorating the cake. Did you come up with that idea yourself?

Enjoy your downtime!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP