Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pretty Please

The idea of coming up with fake blog names for Brian and I has been bouncing around my brain for a few months. It never hurts to keep as much of our identifying information private and when I can't resist the urge to write things about our park, I can't help but feel a twinge of worry that someone will come across my blog and put two and two together.

In our pre-kid days we used to be park rangers for the National Park Service and while we live and work in a park these days, we aren't really park rangers. Plus, I'm not 100% sure I want to take that direction with names. If fun, creative names happen to comes mind would you leave me a comment with your suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

Aspiemom October 13, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy your blog. I've been reading it for a couple of weeks now and enjoying your beautiful pictures. I understand what you're saying about names. I've tried to be a little elusive in my blog, but am worried I will forget sometime. I should come up with nicknames (but I'd probably STILL forget!). I don't have any ideas for you, except since you live in a park it would be fun to come up with names associated, ie. Ranger. Or maybe something that is a private joke with your family and expand upon it?

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP