Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me Monday - 1st edition


To see what others are NOT doing hop over to My Charming Kids and join in.


On Wednesday night I did not have go to the grocery store at 8pm to get the ingredients I forgot for the chili we were in the middle of making.
I most certainly did not realize after getting home that I had forgotten to reattach my bra after nursing Julia at bedtime. Nope. Not me. That would have been mortifying considering I was wearing a thin t-shirt.
I never would have come home without two of the things I ran to the store for in the first place.

I did not make my kids late for school this morning because I refused to leave the house until I'd vacuumed, swiffered, and mopped my floors. Not me. I'd never do that.

I did not get halfway home from preschool this morning before Sam told me that I hadn't buckled him into his car seat. It wasn't me who continued driving while I reached back and buckled him up.

1 comments:

Lindsay September 25, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

I love it how are kids are the ones to remind us we forgot to buckle them! And to think we used to ride in cars in the back window! My mom still doesn't know how to buckle the kids' seats...

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP