Monday, September 22, 2008

It is what it is

We survived our Fall Camping Trip and are slowly recovering from the lack of sleep, mounds of laundry, and piles of camping equipment that needs to be put away. For the record we only had to come back to the house six times in three days to get things we forgot or ran out of. Once I get a chance to sort though the pictures on my CF card I'll post more about our fun weekend. Besides household things to catch up on I also have photography work to tackle as well before a senior portrait session on Saturday morning and a wedding Saturday afternoon.

For those of you who are dying to know what was flying across the sky in my previous post.... The answer was right under your nose. It's a bird! It's a....what do they always say on Sesame Street? Yep, that's right. It's a PLANE. The lights on the jetliner showed up a few times during the eight second exposure. Cool huh? Personally, I thought it looked a lot like Santa's Sleigh.

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP