Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm so sorry Sammy

I'm sorry I made you late for school this morning because I didn't have my paperwork collected for my 9am appointment.

I'm sorry you got upset because your entire class was missing when I knocked on your classroom door.

I'm sorry you missed out on an impromptu field trip to see a classmate's daddy's big rig around the corner of the school.

I'm sorry I had to leave so quickly and not comfort you while you were upset.

I'm sorry I was late picking you up because my entire morning got screwed up by my tardiness and then having to try to figure out where you class disappeared too.

I'm sorry I got myself stuck behind a Buick* making me extra, extra late.


"Can you forgive me?"

I didn't get a verbal response, but the nod of his head was enough.



* Does anyone else find that 9 out 10 times they get stuck behind a slow moving vehicle that it turns out to be Buick?

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP