Friday, September 26, 2008

Little People. Big World.

Ice cream anyone? Sam serves up a mean hot fudge sundae at his ice cream shop.



My Little People and matchbox collection may be almost 30 years old, but there's still plenty of life left in the many pieces my mom and I have stored for over 2 decades.

Sam has a tendency to pretend that things are on fire and people are in desperate need of rescuing or he can be heard saying things like:

"I'll have an ice cream sandwich, said the policeman."

Can you tell we read lots and lots of books? :)

Nothing cracks me up more than seeing how the kids pose the people/animals.
Julia created this scene yesterday at some point during the two hours we played in the playroom.


I used up all my creative juices playing fireman, ice cream shop worker, taxi driver so I'll leave it up to you to give this photo a caption.

Sorry, I don't have a prize to offer this time. I spent all my money at Sam's ice cream shop.

1 comments:

Lindsay September 27, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

LOVE the naked tush.

LOVE the old-school Little People. My kids play with my old stuff too.

CHIEF of police(man): Put your hands where I can see 'em fellas!....what's that?....oh....sorry about your arms. Have a nice day.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP