Sunday, September 28, 2008

A double header....

A senior portrait session in the morning and a wedding in the afternoon.
















You'll have to forgive me for only posting one wedding shot tonight. My internet connection is soooo slow that I edited hundreds of wedding portraits while these few images uploaded to blogger. It's late and I'm beat.
It was such a fun day though and I've been running on adrenaline for the past four hours.

Can you see why? Aahhh!! I love Fall weddings and fun wedding parties!

4 comments:

Jennisa September 28, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

that last one looks like MckMama's signature pose! She must have been your inspiration!

gbmom2407 September 28, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Your photos are amazing. The wedding party looks like they were a blast. I love the choice in footware!
Happy day.

Kelly September 28, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Nice shots! Can't wait to see more! :)

Funny enough, the bridesmaids (all TEN of them) at the wedding I shot yesterday had the same dresses, only in red! :)

Anonymous September 28, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Loved seeing your senior shots! She is a cutie...great outfits! I really liked the black and white one of her laying down, and the one above it with her by the fence. Great work! It was fun being part of the other half of your double header, too:)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP