Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Flower Power








Long time readers of my blog know that as the 2nd and 13th of each month approach they can expect a "birthday" post about Sam and Julia. This month is no different except that Julia is becoming more and more animated in her posing ability. I'm all for capturing the candid moments but on the day of the month each of my kiddos were born I make a special effort to take portraits of them. Here's a sampling of my almost 2 year old's 23 month birthday pictures. I can't believe she's going to turn two so soon! Yet she's always looked older for her age don't ya think? I just realized something: She's the same age Sam was when she was a newborn. Crazy.

4 comments:

Jennisa September 8, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

I would agree that Julia has always looked older than her age! :)

I am LOVING those curls! Wish Livvie would want to pose like that!

MerrandaVK September 9, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

My Ethny always seems a bit older than her real age too. She was just weighed and measured to day - 40lbs & 40 inches.

Love your lil' poser, and she has grown up SO much since I started reading your blog.

Power Up Love September 10, 2008 at 2:16 AM  

the greatest gift...

Anonymous August 2, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

Oh my goodness she is adorable! I so wish you could come take our pictures for our wedding! I thank you for offering though! :)

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP