Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's about the perfect time




I know many children half Sam's age that are in toddler beds, twin beds, or even full size beds, but since he has never attempted to climb out I never felt the need to move him to a toddler bed. As his fourth birthday draws near I figured it was high time I made the switch. I watched Craigslist for deals on toddler beds but never saw anything that would work in his room. Then I remembered that the front of my cousin's crib came off and maybe, just maybe that would work for us too.

Cha-ching! No need to spend money on a bed. Sam sleeps securly and soundly in his "new" big boy bed - until 6:20 that is, and he comes in to tell me "I like my new big boy bed Mommy!".

"Great Sam, then go crawl back in it until 7am. "

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP