Monday, August 11, 2008

Back in saddle again

Phew!! I can't tell you how good it feels to be typing on my OWN computer again! It was a long two weeks without my "baby". I'm going to pull an all nighter and get get caught up on my work. I dropped the ball big time with a couple projects that have been in the works. It will feel SOOOO good to get caught up. It will be great to get caught up with all of YOU too. I didn't want to get too many blog addresses plugged into my work computer so it's been a while since I've checked in with many of you.
I could write all night about the spur of the moment road trip the kids and I took over the weekend, the flu bug that is going around, Julia's potty training and the backlog of pictures I have to post, but duty calls.

0 comments:

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP