Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Keeping it real


You may have noticed my lack of pictures lately and that is due to my computer being broken. It's looking like it will take at least 2 weeks before I get it back. I have all my data on a new external hard drive and am piecing together ways to get some work done. One of the things I've figured out is how to post pictures using my work computer (without having to save them on the computer - this photo especially) The catch is that I can't edit them. You are getting them SOOTC (Straight out of the camera) as Pioneer Woman calls it.


So on with the reason for this post... Why is my daugher only wearing puddle boots?


because it's potty training time at our house, that's why!
Almost a year before Sam started, Julia is learning to tell me when she needs to go. Four hours of running around naked this morning yielded only 2 accidents and then success. She ran over to the potty and went all by herself. A peanut butter chocolate chip for a reward and then it was back to playing in the garage which happens to be a great location for potty training. Who knew!?

3 comments:

Kelly August 6, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

Hilarious picture and congrats on the potty training! I'm convinced Jake will go to college in Pampers Size 46.

Homegrown Tribe August 7, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

love it!

brittany

Anonymous August 8, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

Love the picture! Oh to be that free again.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP