Monday, July 21, 2008

Curls gone wild II



I'm sorry if you are getting sick of seeing pictures of Julia's curls, but I can't help myself.
I also can't help but gently pick them apart when she's sitting near me. There are about 6-8 ringlets on the crown of her head that are long, but the rest is wound so tight the ends are still touching her scalp in most places. I'm going to have to take Brittany's suggestion of leave-in conditioner and see where that takes us.

It's not just Julia's curls that have gone wild lately either. The kid screeches at the top of her lungs when she doesn't get her way and has taken up a new favorite past time - picking on her brother. I have a feeling that the closer she gets to her second birthday the more I'll be applying the LoveAndLogic principals with her as well.

1 comments:

Qtpies7 July 23, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Oh, I LOVE her curls! too cute!

My Sam is a bit of a temper screamer, too. I started time out with him, which I have never liked, nor thought actually worked, with my other 6 kids, but he is responding to it well.

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP