Thursday, June 12, 2008

Schooled



I learned a few things at my baby sister's high school graduation last Friday night:

1. It takes 30 minutes of Pomp and Circumstance for 850 graduations to enter the auditorium.
2. High school grads are looking younger and younger than ever before.





3.Fashion goes out the window if you forget a spare outfit for your daughter who had a blowout
4. Sam is capable of sitting quietly for 2 1/2 hours if he has a new toy
5. It takes 45 minutes to give 850 graduates their diplomas
6. Kara graduated with at least ten people who's last name is Anderson
7. There's always someone who trips and falls on stage
8.Never say "I'll meet you over there" when that place turns out to be a staging area for 850 grads
9. I've never been prouder of my sister.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Congratulations on your graduation, Kara!!!

Forest Friends

Campground Chronicles - The Archives

My Talented Blog Designer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP